The Love of My Life

The Love of My Life
I love you more than words can say

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Yes, it's been a really long time!





Wow, you go away and things change! Decided to check in on my blogs (that were started two years ago) and those google people changed everything around on me. Very frustrating, but I will adjust. So many things have changed, but yet still so much has stayed the same. So where am I now after two years.

- Well I am still a big girl- around 240, but I am happy with that. The band is a tool and I have chosen to use it in a way that lets me live normally. I go out to dinner and eat a normal sized meals. I am still able to eat bread and rice - many "bandsters" don't have that luxury. Most importantly, I feel good. Don't get my wrong I still want to lose weight, but I am happy to do it slowly, in ways that work for me.

- In terms of what works for me. I like to walk. I start and stop over and over, but when I do it I really enjoy it. For me walking works best when I do it alone. I use my walking time to clear my head, listen to music, and reflect on my day and feelings. It's "me" time and I deserve it.

- I am going to be grandmother in a few weeks and that is super exciting. It's funny becoming a grandparent makes you think about your age - heck it even made me dye my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment