The Love of My Life

The Love of My Life
I love you more than words can say

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Getting Back to Normal...

So things are getting back to normal. I feel good and now I have to face reality. Back to work on Monday and all the things I said I would do while off are not done. Where to begin? With my blog post of course ;)

Today I had lots of little "up" moments (and it's only 2:00).
  • I had some oatmeal and it went down fine.
  • I have no gas pain in my shoulder today (so far).
  • I fit comfortably into a pair of shoes that used to kill my feet
Let's see what the rest of the day has in store for me.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I am sure it will be weird to ease back into life being banded now, eating will always be different. But once you get past the initial stage, it will become the "normal" way of eating, so it won't be weird at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oatmeal... yum. After all this drink drink drinking, that sounds like heaven. hehe :)

    I'm Ses on the lapband forum, btw. :)

    How did you add the ticker?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To add the ticker you create the ticker at tickerfactory.com and get the code to post on blogs. On your blog its the gadget that holds the html/javascript. Hope it works for you and thanks for comment. Soon you will have oatmeal too.

    ReplyDelete