The Love of My Life

The Love of My Life
I love you more than words can say

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Day...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Trying my best to stay calm, but my nerves are getting the best of me. Need to get to the hospital by 9:00 and I fear the snow will make me late. Hector and I are bickering about things that mean nothing and I am ready to have a melt down. Right now I am wishing there were two of him so that I wouldn't have to be alone at the hospital. However, he needs to be there for Aerial and that is what is most important to me. Being that her appointment is three hours after mine he needs to go back home for her.


I am my doctor's second surgery for the day, but he is really running behind ( one of the operating rooms were down, thus there was a traffic jam of sorts to get it). I am wheeled in for surgery and as the prep me the last thing I ask for is the time 12:25.

When I wake up in recovery it's 2:40 and all I want to know is where my daughter is. She is still waiting for her surgery, now I ask for drugs - morphine takes the edge off and enables me to rest and time to pass.


Aerial is out of surgery at 7:20 and up in the room beside me at 9:50.

No comments:

Post a Comment