The Love of My Life

The Love of My Life
I love you more than words can say

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Doctor's Visit on Day 6

So day 6, I had my first doctor's visit. Like a good patient I prepared a list of questions and concerns all of which were answered by the P.A. Everything seems to be going well with the exception of the weight loss part. Only lost about 11 pounds, but am taking comfort in the fact that I had my shoes on when they weighed me (too hard to put on without help). My daughter on the hand has already lost over 2o lbs (go Aerial!). Despite the fact that the P.A said all is well the "gas" pain that is in my shoulder and goes down my arm has me concerned and I can't wait for it to go away.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, the gas pain is very normal. It should go away, eventually!

    ReplyDelete