The Love of My Life

The Love of My Life
I love you more than words can say

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 8 of being banded...

Yay, finally caught the blog up and now I can be really thoughtful about the posts. I hope that my memory serves me well because I feel as though I left a lot of holes. Let's see,where do I begin???

Let's start with my husband...

Today I wanted to punch him in the nose. He sat down beside me to eat his breakfast. While I appreciated the quality time, to have to smell his coffee and his sandwich was a bit much. To make matters worse, he playfully offered me a bite and I am really upset by this, but I'm conflicted by the real reason why. Was it because I have told him not to in the past? Was it because I try to stress to him that both Aerial and I have to be really careful about our choices because we will get sick? or was it because I was tempted to say yes? I know that I haven't had a fill yet, so in theory perhaps I could of.

As I write this I realize more than ever that everything I do from this moment on is about choice and I wonder how good am I when it comes to making choices? The answer to that is one that I am afraid to discover. I guess I just need to take comfort in the fact that today I made the choice to say no.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! It is definitely 1 day at a time. You won't ALWAYS make the right choice, none of us do, but as long as you make the right choice MOST of the time, the scale should keep moving!

    ReplyDelete